*This product is online only and will ship directly to you from Flyte.70*
Glossy | Conditioning | Defining
Smudges and flakes are a thing of the past. Packed with conditioners and hair-growth strengtheners, The Fundamental is an everyday treatment mascara for underwhelmed, sparse lashes. Glossy, nourishing, and natural-looking, it’s formulated in a universally flattering blue-infused black to enhance eyelash volume without clumping. The slender, hourglass-shaped brush adds more definition to parts of the lash line for an eyes-wide-open appearance. Our ophthalmologist-tested formula is buildable, fiber-free, and tube-free, and comes off with a swipe of makeup remover or cleansing oil. The included labels serve as a reminder of when to replace your mascara with a fresh tube.
- How to Use
- Tips + Tricks
- Key Ingredients/Benefits
Apply The Fundamental.Mascara concentrating on the root of the lashes and applying upward and outward, gently moving the brush side to side. When applying to the lower lashes, hold the brush vertically and lightly sweep across. Apply 1-2 coats for a natural look and 3-4 for more definition. Remove with your favorite eye makeup remover or cleansing oil.
- Use daily for enhanced treatment benefits.
- For an extra eye-opening look, curl lashes with an eyelash curler before use.
- Focusing on the outer lashes will create an eye-opening effect.
- A tripeptide comprised of Biotin and 3 amino acid residues, this is a conditioning agent believed to have protective and reparative effects on hair. It can stimulate the synthesis of collagen IV and laminin 5, promote hair growth, inhibit hair loss, and strengthen hair.
- Vitamin E
- A powerful antioxidant and natural emollient that softens, hydrates. It’s especially valuable in healing or diminishing the signs of past damage to the skin. Glycerin: A super emollient and humectant that provides hydration to parched skin and hair.
- Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract
- This plant has antioxidant properties from naturally present flavonoid compounds. It also has skin-soothing effects.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, it nourishes and provides long-lasting hydration and protection. Because it’s rich in fatty acids, it’s also nutritious, has anti-inflammatory properties, and soothes the skin.
- Pro-vitamin B6, which hydrates lashes and acts as a humectant to keep them conditioned while preventing breakage. The humectant properties increase elasticity while boosting moisture content, keeping strands looking healthy and radiant, with deep shine.
Flyte.70 is a beauty brand for those of us who feel as youthful as we were when the number of candles on our birthday cake was cut by half. We create makeup that looks and feels modern and luxurious, and that works with—not against—the concerns of grown-up skin. By using high-quality ingredients that are effortless to apply and ensure a luminous glow, we help you create an elevated version of you—beautiful yet authentic, and polished, not “perfect.”
Flyte.70 is a carefully edited collection of uncommon basics that help eliminate the guesswork out of makeup—giving you more time to enjoy the present.
Flyte.70 is for people who understand that life is about embracing, not fighting, change. It’s for those of us who reject the “cloak of invisibility” that social media assigns to us as we age. It’s for those who know that no matter how many layers of full-coverage concealer, metallic eyeshadow, or prismatic highlighter we apply, we won’t magically transform into our 20-year-old selves—and that’s more than okay.
Our products were developed to help you look fresh and vibrant, while creating new rituals that effortlessly adapt to your evolving beauty routine. Change your approach and embrace the change.
Shop The Flyte.70 Collection now.
We offer free shipping over $150 / $5 flat rate otherwise via ground, USPS, within the continental US. We also offer expedited, 2-Day UPS for $15.
We are also currently doing free return shipping (please see our return policy) - if you need to return something, contact us for a shipping label with your order information or send back to: 79 Lawson Terrace, Scituate MA 02066. If you need to exchange something, you will be responsible for the return shipping, but we will cover the outgoing shipping of the new item.
Orders can take 2-4 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Buyers remorse happens, we get it. Please see below for our return policy.
Given the rotation of our brands, we ask that you return any items that you don't love within 14 days for a full refund.
If outside of 14 days, we will issue a store credit within 30 days of purchase. The timeframe starts from when the package arrives to you and closes when the package arrives back to us (not when the label is requested).
We are unable to accept returns after these timeframes. Thank you for understanding!
To initiate a return, please forward your order confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a return mailing label. Please send your return package back within 3 days of receiving the return label and include your packing slip. It will be sent back to: 79 Lawson Terrace, Scituate MA 02066.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with no signs of wear or tear (think: make-up, deodorant). It must also have all original tags/packaging. If you received an item that is damaged, please contact us right away.
Gift cards are not eligible for returns.
Our return policy varies per event - please refer to event pages/ticket pages.