Careers at For Now are centered around our mission of supporting the best entrepreneurs of tomorrow. If that sounds like something that gets you jazzed, read on!
Store Experience Rep | Seasonal
Full-time and part-time (Nantucket Island, May - September)
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This position is for May through September of 2023, and candidates must have their own housing on the island.*
Retail is an evolving narrative, at For Now we’re helping to (re) write the script. We partner with emerging eCommerce brands to create in-store shopping experiences that bring brands and customers together, in real life, no screen attached. We’re looking for a spirited individual who can speak to our concept and perpetuate the narrative of our brands.
We’re looking for a unicorn, but will settle for a pegasus who:
- Is able to talk knowledgeably to everyone who walks through the door about For Now as a brand and the wider retail landscape.
- Will work on the sales floor with a customer-first mindset / provide excellent customer service from product recommendations to seamless checkouts.
- Genuine passion for retail, brands and people is key – it’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Can quickly develop advanced knowledge of our brands and their products; from their history to their manufacturing practices to their pricing strategy and everything in between.
- Will ideate (and execute) opportunities to engage customers with For Now and our rotation of brands - creating a convergence of community engagement, brand education, and sales generation.
- Be accountable for store experience during designated hours; diligently maintain inventory, both on and off the floor (obsessive attention to detail)
- Accurately process in-store transactions
- Process incoming / outgoing inventory
- Ensure visual merchandising is fresh and appealing
- Gather and properly record customer feedback and insights for weekly brand reports / make innovative and impactful suggestions that help brands grow.
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and some holidays.
- Must have their own housing on island.