Careers at For Now are centered around our mission of supporting the best entrepreneurs of tomorrow. If that sounds like something that gets you jazzed, read on!
Female Founders Summit Event Manager
Email resume to: email@example.com
We’re looking for a rockstar who can own the planning and execution of our Female Founders Summit to take place in March 2022.
This will be a part-time role to start, with opportunity for a full-time position after proven success with the event. We see an opportunity for the FFS “offering” to be a year-round community with monthly events.
You must be excited and able to take on the following:
- Planning and execution of a dual-format event (both digital - Zoom - and in-person)
- Managing all summit logistics, budget and timelines including day-of run-of-show
- Able to ideate on how to market the event and increase ticket sales
- Includes event announcement over email, social, with partners, etc
- Help and/or own Sponsorship outreach
- Draft contracts and ensure all items are buttoned up and delivered on time
- Outreach to speakers and coordination/communication with them leading up to event
- Communication with attendees leading up to event, day-of, post
- Work closely with a team to get the event off the ground: For Now founders and marketing manager, external PR team and potential external event producer depending on format of the event.
- Please note: we’re a startup and there will most likely be an opportunity to wear other hats!
Said rockstar needs to be:
- Extremely organized, self-starter
- Proactive with the ability to foresee issues before they happen
- A proven planner
- Expert task toggler
- Have event experience (even if it’s on a smaller scale)
- Fabulous communication skills
- Tech savvy - this event will have a big Zoom component and will need to operate the webinar and also potentially coordinate with A/V
- Graphic design ability
- Ability to update website
- Large event production experience
Last year’s event website for further reference: https://femalefounderssummit.com/
Boston + Nantucket: Store Experience Rep, full-time and part-time
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail is an evolving narrative, at For Now we’re helping to (re) write the script. We partner with emerging eCommerce brands to create in-store shopping experiences that bring brands and customers together, in real life, no screen attached. We’re looking for a spirited individual who can speak to our concept and perpetuate the narrative of our brands.
We’re looking for a unicorn, but will settle for a pegasus who:
- Is able to talk knowledgeably about For Now as a brand and the wider retail landscape.
- Genuine passion for retail, brands and people is key – it’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Can quickly develop advanced knowledge of our brands and their products; from their history to their manufacturing practices to their pricing strategy and everything in between.
- Will ideate (and execute) opportunities to engage customers with For Now and our rotation of brands - creating a convergence of community engagement, brand education, and sales generation.
- Be accountable for store experience during designated hours; diligently maintain inventory, both on and off the floor (obsessive attention to detail)
- Accurately process in-store transactions
- Process incoming / outgoing inventory
- Ensure visual merchandising is fresh and appealing
- Gather and properly record customer feedback and insights for weekly brand reports / make innovative and impactful suggestions that help brands grow.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays